NOYAZU Fast Charging 16G Two-way Microphone Sound Recording Digital Audio Voice Recorder Noise Reduction Professional Mp3 Player
Supports 28 language: Slovak, Norwegian, Greek, Finnish, Chinese_Simplified, English, Chinese_Traditional, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Thai, Hungarian, Romanian, Arabic, Indonesian,Svenska
Features: 1. Two-way microphone recording, power off memory playback, power off memory playback
2. Zinc alloy die-casting and forming of high-grade shell classic black
3. Dual-core dynamic intelligent non-destructive dryness sound control function
4. Line-in recording gain supports 28 languages
5. MP3 music playback, stereo recording a-b readback function
6. Recording under low voltage can be automatically saved and monitored for up to 24700 minutes
7. The built-in rechargeable lithium battery 1.44TF true color screen supports up to 16GB
8. The bare metal size: 92mm*35mm*12mm
9. Weight: 80G Package Contents: 1x Noyazu V-59 Voice Recorder 1x Quality Earphone 1x USB-Cable 1x User Manual
Store mp3 or wav musical files in the memory outside RECORD folder, it can be used as a MP3 player.
Dimension: 3.85 x 1.45 x 0.5 inch, as wide as 2 fingers. Yet the buttons are bigger enough for convenient manipulation.
8GB internal memory, store up to 700 hours of recordings at 32KBPS or up to 1500 pieces of songs.
Can save recordings as WAV and MP3 files, so you can play the recordings on your PC or Mac, no need to convert the format.
It will save recordings automatically when battery runs out or turned off accidentally. No more worries about losing your valuable information.
A-B repeat, fast forward and rewind during playback
Long battery life
Comes with a heavy duty rechargeable battery, can record for up to 15 hours. It can also record while charging.
- The original format of the recordings is WAV. You need to set it to MP3 manually if you use MAC
- Recorder gets frozen: hold down the power button for about 20 seconds to reboot it, then plug it into a computer to activate it.
- Do not format the recorder on MAC IOS, the recorder can format itself if you want to empty the memory. Reformat it on Windows if you already formatted on MAC
There are no reviews yet.